AUTO is the international journal of the FIA family: the FIA, FIA Foundation and FIA Institute.
Download the current and past issues of AUTO Magazine in pdf format below:
AUTO, the international journal of the FIA family, opens a window on the world of the FIA and its role in global motor sport and motoring. It offers access to all of its areas of responsibility: as the governing body for motor sport; the federation of the world’s automobile clubs; an international charity for road safety; and as a global think-tank promoting motor sport safety and sustainability.
But it isn’t just about the FIA’s work. AUTO also covers the latest and most pressing issues across all motor sport and motoring, its content reflecting such vital areas as safety, development and innovation.
Each issue is sent free of charge to selected high-level individuals in the motoring and motor sport industries.
- Teams, drivers and promoters in major motor racing championships:
- F1, WRC, NASCAR, IndyCar, WEC, WTCC, GT and Karting;
- CEO’s and Directors of companies involved in motor sport and motoring
- Leaders in safety and sustainability
- Experts in motor sport and automotive research and development.
- Global media across motor sport and motoring
ADVERTISING on AUTO Magazine.
T: +41 22 544 45 45