We would like to thank you for your strong participation in the first round of the selection process for the very first FIA Personality of the Year to be revealed at the FIA Prize-Giving ceremony on Friday 6 December in Paris.
After receiving over 80 proposed names, only the Top 10 from the first round have been kept.
It is now time to vote for the three personalities you believe are most deserving of the award, in order of preference. Your first choice will get five points, the second will get three points, and the third will get one point.
The following ten names have been listed the most:
• Jost CAPITO (Head of Volkswagen Motorsport)
• Eduardo FREITAS (FIA World Endurance Championship, Race Director)
• Monisha KALTENBORN (Sauber Formula One Team, Chief Executive Officer)
• Tom KRISTENSEN (2013 FIA World Endurance Championship Winner)
• Robert KUBICA (2013 FIA World Rally Championship 2 Winner)
• Sébastien LOEB (9-times FIA World Rally Championship Winner)
• Yvan MULLER (2013 FIA World Touring Car Championship Winner)
• Adrian NEWEY (Red Bull Racing Formula One Team, Chief Technical Officer)
• Sébastien OGIER (2013 FIA World Rally Championship Winner)
• Sebastian VETTEL (2013 FIA Formula One World Championship Winner)
Voting will close two days before the Prize-Giving ceremony, on Wednesday 4 December.
We thank you again for taking part in this exciting new award and we look forward to your final vote!