As a member of the permanently accredited media of FIA World Championships, we are delighted that you have agreed to take part in the two-round online vote to select the FIA Personality of the Year.
We kindly ask you first of all to put forward the names of three personalities you feel are deserving of the title FIA Personality of the Year.
Your choice should respect the following criteria set out by our jury, which includes the President of the FIA Drivers Commission, Emerson Fittipaldi, the President of the FIA Academy, Rosario Alessi, and the President of the Founding Members Club, Claude Miffon:
• The FIA Personality of the Year should be a motorsport figure (a driver, a team manager, an official, a volunteer, etc.);
• It should be a living person;
• This person should be affiliated to an FIA Championship or Event;
• This person should have achieved an exceptional individual or collective performance during the 2013 season;
• Your selection should be compatible with FIA values of fairness, responsibility, safety and sustainability;
• It should not be used as a tool to promote religious or political considerations.
In a second stage, you will be asked to vote for your personal preference for the winner from a list of the Top 10 from the first round. We will contact you in due course.
Thank you and we look forward to your vote!